Springhill.

Camp. Is. Amazing.
I love this place. Absolutely love it. I've been here for almost three weeks and the time has flown by. I don't want the summer to go by this fast! The first two weeks was training. I was thrust into a community of 40 other TST counselors, and we became a family very quickly. Their passion and desire to run after Jesus has impacted my walk with Christ. I love each and every one of them and I am so glad to call them a part of my TST family. We got our first set of campers on Sunday, and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I knew that I was going to love having campers, but I didn't know I was going to love them this much. I feel so priviledged that God has entrusted these 13 girls into my cabin. I ask for your prayers for these girls and for all the campers at Springhill. That's all I have time for...I'm going to go on the waterslide, skatepark and enjoy a concert with Adam Cappa..(He's going on tour with jeremy camp and franscesca battisteli in the fall.) We got to talk with him last night backstage, while waiting to do the drama..and he's so legit! I've having the best time here. God is so good!

In His love,
Hayley Garr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:::Fifty Shades of Crap:::

"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got."

Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp?