Jump Rope.

"Remember how you used to say you couldn't wait till tomorrow for a brand new day?
No fuss when ya had to ride the bus. You just add a little blush to paralyze your school crush.Now you're older and the weight is on your shoulder. Make the world a little colder. No more hidin in the old day. Be strong. Don't you give up hope. It will get hard. Life's like a jump rope. Up....down....Up.... down...Up.... down... Cause it will get hard. Remember life's like a jump rope."

Those lyrics are from a song called "Jump Rope" by Blue October. Check it out. It's a really fun song! But it also describes my life. I constantly feel like I'm on a jump rope. My life is up...down....There doesn't really seem to be a constant and there doesn't seem to be a "middle." I'm either up...or I'm down. What a crazy life to live.
Thankfully, God has blessed me with people who keep me sane. As crazy as my year has been, I've never felt more content in my life. I have never felt more satisfied. I have never felt more within the will of God.
So even though life is crazy. Even though I don't always understand the ups and downs of life...I have never loved life more than I do now.

"It will get hard... life's like a jump rope."

It's nice to know we won't always be "down"...we will go "up."

up...down....up....down....up....down.....

In His Love,
Hayley Garr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:::Fifty Shades of Crap:::

"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got."

Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp?