3 days & counting...

3 days until Africa and I am beyond stoked! I can't believe that it's finally here!

Many of you have been asking, 'will you be able to stay in touch while you're in Africa?' The answer is yes and no. I have purchased an international phone plan so that I can easily communicate with my family and a few of my close friends. I also hope to make a few social media posts while I am in Africa, so that all my supporters can hear about my journey. Other than this, I really hope to be as disconnected as possible. How many times does a girl get to spend her days in Dubai, Africa, and on a safari? I don't want to miss anything that God wants to show me.
The detailed blog post will, no doubt, happen after I return to the states.

A few pieces of important information:

1. Please don't send me any group messages or pictures while I am away! I get free text messages, but group messages and pictures are called "multimedia messages" and they cost extra!

2. Please don't call and leave any voicemails, as this charges my phone whether I listen to the voicemail or not!


Again, I'm SO grateful for all your support, love, and prayers as I go on the adventure of a lifetime.

In His grip,
HG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:::Fifty Shades of Crap:::

"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got."

Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp?